From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 15:32:03 -0700
I dearly love ferrets and so I am collecting all the information I can
about them.  I'm hoping, someday, I might be able to have one (or two or
a dozen) of these lovely creatures.  I can't at the moment because I live
in California.  Granted, people here do have ferrets, but I want to make
absolutely certain that, if I do own ferrets, I won't have to live in fear
of my neighbors finding out.  It would break my heart if I got ferrets and
they were taken away because of some unkind or ignorant person.

Anyway, I am enjoying all your tales of your fur babies -- and I am
terribly sorry to hear about the ones that needed to cross the Bridge;
especially the person who lost several ferrets in one day due to a
neighbor's stupidity and carelessness.  Sue that idiot, please.  It won't
bring your ferrets back, but it might teach her a needed and deserved
lesson.

I am posting this anonymously just in case I change my mind and follow my
heart to ferret ownership before the laws change.

Anyone who would like to can contact me at
[log in to unmask]     [which is not where this came from]

Rita