Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 22:38:19 +0000
Hi all,

Again I want to thank all of you for your support during our hard time.
The results came back today, and it was DIM. If anyone wants copies of
his results and medical records for either educational or research
purposes please feel free to e-mail me and I can e-mail them to you or
fax them. Be patient, as I will not have them until Saturday afternoon.

Take care to all and hope to see some of you in Ohio!

Laura