Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:31:14 -0700
HELLO FUZZY LOVERS!

OK, just like I did with the Mother's Day e-card, I'd like to do the
same for fuzzie FATHERS for Father's Day so if you know of a special
ferret daddy that you would like to see honored on Father's Day for the
sacraficial giving, unconditional love, and endless time and effort they,
too, give to their furkids, then PLEASE email me ASAP with the following:

- Your name AND
- The person's name and email address that you want to receive the
  special e-card!
- Names of the dad's ferrets (if you know them)

I'm so sorry that I haven't gotten this request out sooner but I've been
totally inundated with tons of overtime at a new contract job (yeah!),
with helping my new roommate move in, and with being out of town at the
NW Inland Ferret Show in Idaho last weekend (which was soo cool)!  As a
result, I regret that I won't be able to send out postal mail cards this
time...

This is just my way of bringing some joy to furkid dads who so often get
overlooked and may not be remembered any other way or by anyone else on
Father's Day . . .

I will do my best to put the list together and get the special card out
to everyone on the list by Sunday, the 19th so start sending me those
names ASAP!

* * * THANKS SO MUCH for your cooperation and support; PLEASE put the
words FERRET FATHER'S DAY in the subject line of your email

Jennifer and the 3 Amigos  :-)