From:
"Karen Purcell, DVM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 23:44:26 +0000
> PITTSBURGH FERRET PEOPLE/VETS
>I am also very interested in learning about good, knowledgeable ferret vets
>in our area.

Gina,
Sorry for the slow response, but I'm a week behind on the FML (yes,
again!  - I spent a blissful week in warmer climes!).

If Murrysville is not too far out of your way, there is an excellent
veterinarian with a real love for ferrets.  Her name is Dr.  Ruth Heller,
Cornell '93, and the practice is Borderbrook Animal Hospital, 3741 William
Penn Hwy., Murrysville, PA 15668 (412)321-2200.  Tell her Karen sent you
(she's one of my best friends, too, but the veterinary review is an
objective one).

  Good luck!

-Dr. Karen

"Always budget the luxuries first."  Lazarus Long via Robert Heinlein