From:
"Paul D. Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1993 21:29:44 -0500
Hi everybody:

This morning I recieved the absolute best christmas present ever.

Next door to us, when our new neighbors moved in about 2 months ago, our
neighbors son came over to pay us a visit. He immediately fell in love
with our furries, and proceeded to go out the next day and bought 2
carpet sharks.

We'll as you know from my last letter to y'all, that our 2 babies met an
untimely end at the paws of the 2 rotties next door.

The young man next door had felt so bad about what his dogs had done, so
he came over this morning and gave me one of his babies for christmas.

I had tears in my eyes, till just a little while ago. She is the most
prettiest thing I have ever seen, she is predominately blonde with sable
socks and the prettiest little eyebrows. She's a little on the onery
side, he didn't play with her too much, so when she is running around
and you try to pick her up she goes ballistic and trys to bite the heck
out of you.

What I've been doing is waiting for her to go to sleep and then I pick
her up, I know... I know... ferrets don't like to be woke up, but she
doesn't mind at all. In fact it's the only time she likes to be held and
petted.

Well it's time to go and play, my little ones name is Damia.

Love to you and yours this holiday season.

Paul, Shellie, Gandolph ( cat ) Ericka ( momma cat ) Chopper ( walking
pork chops ) 3 baby kittens, and last but not leats at all   Damia
( our little carpet shark )

--

        ***** Paul 'Phantom Fisherman' Williams - [log in to unmask] *****
                      "Yankee by Birth --- Rebel by Choice"