From:
GOODLILBUD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 01:15:07 EST
Well, we were feeling really good last night after the vet, thinking we
found the cause to Bubba's hind end weakness.  We were wrong.

I came home from work today to find a severely dehydrated, limp, bruised
little boy.  We ran, not walked back to the vet.

Blood tests were taken, sub Q fluids injected, Baytrill and vitamin B12
injections.  The vet is now hedging towards a liver problem due to the large
amount of bruising on little Bubba's body.  He was isolated in a cage with
no sharp edges of any kind, laying on a bed of towels.  SOMETHING is tearing
him apart.  I am sure many of you have been in this position of
helplessness.  Should have the blood test results first thing in the a.m.

Anyway, pulling an all nighter giving 2cc's glucose every hour on the hour.

Thanks for all the support I have been getting through private E-mails.

Please pray for little Bubba

Templeton continues to improve....

Kathy.