From:
"Montgomery, Vicki E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:32:22 -0600
Urgent DRIVERS NEEDED through part of GOD's COUNTRY

One leg of these sweet ferret's trip fell through for health reasons --

We need to establish new drivers.  I know gas prices are high, but if
you are in one of these areas and would be willing to help transport
8 NON-ADV (they are all ADV negative) ferrets please contact me.

We are looking for ferret owners in Arizona, New Mexico and possibly
Panhandle Texas:

Anyone living between Wilcox, AZ and Deming,NM who can pick up 8 ferrets
and drive to meet another person between Las Cruces and Carlsbad.  SO
that means I need someone between Deming and Carlsbad too..

OR

someone who lives around Holbrook, AZ and also Gallup, NM willing to pick
up ferrets in Mesa,AZ and transport toward Albuquerque, NM, then anyone
around Albuquerque who can drive toward Carlsbad or Lubbock or Amarillo.

Finally, anyone who can transport from Carlsbad to Dallas OR Carlsbad to
San Antonio

OR

anyone who lives between Carlsbad and Dallas and can transport from
Carlbad toward Dallas or San Antonio..  Please also contact us for the
next to last leg of this trip.  We have transport from Dallas or from
San Antonio to Houston committed - .

Several of these ferrets need surgery and/or medicine - all are between
5 and 7 years old.  Arrangements have been made and vets are waiting for
them WHEN they finally arrive in Houston or Carlsbad.  We need ferret
lovers who can help refill this important leg of their journey.

Final destination is Dallas or Houston Texas.  Please respond ASAP.
These ferrets are being held in limbo at the home of the first leg
transporters and will need to find a way "home" within 2 weeks...

If you can drive please also tell us any limitations you have on distance
and day(s) that you can drive and please be sure you can do this.

We require a current and valid driver's license to safe-guard our
ferrets.

Please contact me asap privately at [log in to unmask]

Vicki Montgomery - Director
Tricks and Treats Rescue