From:
Crazykrolik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 22:57:08 -0500
Hi everyone!

Please, visit our ebay auctions with Colorful Hanging Sleep Sacks.  These
are wonderful items for spring and coming summer: made of cool cotton and
fully lined with cushy fleece.  Your ferret can either hide inside the
hanging Sleep Sack when it is cold or lounge on the cotton top when the
weather is warm.

Ferret Hammock/Sack with hide away centre -SPRING BOUQUET PATTERN
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283493773
Ferret Hammock/Sack with hide-away pocket- SUMMER BUTTERFLY PATTERN
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283506348
Ferret Hammock/Sack -SPRING PATTERN
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283528481

Visit our other this week auctions with Hanging Sleep Sacks:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems
&userid=crazykrolik&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

Have a great day,
Tatyana Rector