From:
jodi cullen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:11:00 -0800
I have not said much while being apart of this list.  I have read through
daily digests and gotten to know everyone.  Now I must ask for your
prayers.

My little Canooka passed on tonight.  I want everyone to know what a
blessed little soul she was.  Canooka was brought to me as a rescue in
NH.  She was found on the side of the road in the middle of winter.  My
friends rescued her for me after losing another ferret, Little Girl,
suddenly to Lymphoma.  Canooka instantly became friends with Ouisha,
my pride and joy.  The two loved to play together and snuggle in their
hammocks.  It was always a game trying to figure out who was who in the
little ball of fur :)

Canooka was a goofy little ferret, while Ouisha was the reserved one.
Canooka was always talking and bouncing around the room looking for
trouble.  She always found a way to get out...one time she even got
into the walls of an old lodge I lived in and found her was down to the
basement.  I heard her scratching after hours of trying to find her.
The little bugger....I swear she was laughing when picked her up...

Two years ago Ouisha and Canooka were both diagnosed with Adrenal
Disease.  They each had their surgeries...Canooka heal perfectly...Ouisha
could not be healed.  Ouisha survived over a year and I just lost her
little ray of sunshine 3 months ago.  As soon as Ouisha left, Canooka
began deteriorating.  I think she really missed her sister...and tonight
she finally gets to see her again...

Please pray that Little Girl, Ouisha and Canooka all find each other and
play like the young little fuzzies I will always remember them as being.

With everlasting love,
Jodi, Deaus and Sophie