From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 16:44:06 -0400
Hey Rosie.........what do you needs da's car keys for?  Did you get drivin
lessons?  Our mama had a spare set cause we have never givin the other ones
back!  We just like to listen to her scream a lot so tend to shake them
around up under the top bed's hidey hole.

To: Monster from London  (Hopeful for the Canadian Moose stack team)
>Regulations for Moose Stack competition
You need Moose drop stuff?  How much?  mama can send you a whole box full!
Kinda messy though.  hee hee But then....those Norweigan Elkhounds probably
can give you enough.  Fake it and mix them with straw , weeds and grass and
nobody will even know the difference.  Might be easier than shipping you
some of ours.

To:  Amelia and Cully
Re: Canadian Moose Stash games
Oh now we get it...you are supposed to move the Mooses not just toss the
drops? Well, gosh...we move the Mooses all the time! They run at us, they
yell at us, they sit on the floor with us, they take us places, they let us
eat their food, etc.....etc....etc. In fact...they both live with us! And we
didn't even have to pay for them. They came with our house! We have a ton of
stuffed ones, a couple glass ones, a few fabric ones, a pillow and a blanket
with some. Those are all easier to play with then the real ones! We stash
them all the time!

Gotta go take a nap now. Our mama wants the pooter!
Rascal....chief in charge
Brandy.....still runnin
Lobo (the guard Wolf)
and their mama too!