From:
Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:18:39 -0700
Hi folks.

Well, Geocities, where the Lost Ferrets page is located, seems to be having
some problems.  The index page is broken.  No graphics show up, and all the
links are broken.  Don't ask me why.  My code is perfect.  All the other
pages work, you can navigate the site from any of them, all the graphics
show up, everything, but if you go to the index page, you get stuck there.
So while Geocities figures out that something is wrong, here is a list of
pages.  And remember you CAN navigate the site from every page but the
index page.

To place an ad:
http://www.geocities.com/lostferrets/lost.html

To read the ads:
http://www.geocities.com/lostferrets/list.html

To navigate the Lost Ferrets Network, begin at:
http://www.geocities.com/lostferrets/shelter.html

To read the What to Do articles, including the NEW one from Troy Lynn
Eckert, go to:
http://www.geocities.com/lostferrets/what.html

And last but not least, to read about the September/October Online
Treasure Hunt, which will end on the 18th of October, please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/lostferrets/contest.html

Which brings me to the new What to Do article by Troy Lynn Eckert.  Thank
you Troy Lynn!!  Initially, we intended to list excerpts from her Ferrets
magazine article, but to avoid any copyright conflict, Troy Lynn generously
offered to rewrite it just for the Lost Ferrets page!!  Please check it
out!

=====
Melissa
www.geocities.com/lostferrets