Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 07:06:56 +0000
Charges against Lance Seurer are dropped!

Why?  Well, there is no evidence pointing to him, and when a lie detector
test was performed, Jean failed.  Whether this was an emotional reaction to
the test (a possibility) or not we do not know.  At this time, I do know
that we have helped the surviving ferrets (they *would* have died had no-one
come in and helped).  They are still doing well now.

The investigation on just what DID happen the day of this slaughter is still
ongoing, and I would suggest that we get behind the ferrets 100% and see
what we can do to get their murderer found and prosecuted.  Unfortunately,
no-one here knows all the facts, and this makes things all the harder.

Everyone that has helped in this, we thank you.  Your support has kept the
ferrets alive and made them healthy.  This is what is important!  The
welfare of the ferrets was our goal then, and it still is now.  Whatever
this investigation turns up, the ferrets will still be the focus of our
attention.  Now that Lance is free, if he *did* do this, they need
protection.  If it turns out that someone else did this, they still need
protection, since Lances release will tell them that Lance is no longer the
main suspect.  Please, keep these ferrets in your thoughts, and prayers, as
will we until the culprit is found.

Sam
-------

For the ferrets who died in Spokane 19 November 1997...

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/spokane.html
       (or the mirror sites)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/9131/spokane.html
http://members.tripod.com/~fanmail/spokane.html
http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/spokane.html

May their lives be remembered, and their murderer punished to the fullest
extent of the law