Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 18:55:25 -0800
my first offisial weltome was sidney.  he tame running in yewwing somfing
about his mouf works better and he tan hear.  he headed right to da All Can
Eat Rasin Bar and started stffin his mouf like he newer had one afore.  He
left a message for his mommy dat he luved her and he duesses it was his
time and he will wate wight here fore her ta join him

Putz tame in a wittle after dat and seemed confuzed but he waz greeted by
some oders and day headed off for da Ferrettone Fwood.  I duess dey was
gonna teach him surfing or somfing he sade he didn't know what dat was but
he seemed happy wif da ferrittone and scampered off with dem to give it a
tri.  Speaking of da Ferrettone Fwood I frink I will head dat way and get
me some Uh oh Trouble tome back here wif dat nightdown it is mine.  Trouble
gotta go

By bye
Sandee