From:
Paul Whyles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 11:36:36 +0100
The post that started off this thread was in digest # 3784 post # 29
about buying ferret on line at *buybelowcost.com *.  In digest#3785 post
#7 Tara then suggested a connection between a guy in Magna Utah using the
name Kevin Anderson.  She had contacted him and he had told her he had
*many 3 story cages*.  being a new comer to the list I'm not sure of all
the facts of the utah case but for some reason Magna rings alarm bells.
I'm Prepared to be wrong about that that though.

The guy asking to donate to Utah ferret rescue (digest #3788 post #6) was
called Kevin Brooks.  only apparent connection being the first name.  I
can only supply all this information due to my laziness to empty the
trash can LOL

BIG this is only meant as a memory refresher so i'm not bothered if it's
posted or not.

[Moderator's note: Thanks, that's a very nice summary.  I'm sure others
can benefit from your research too, so I'm glad to post it!  BIG]