From:
Mary Jo Bright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:07:37 -0800
Once when I was gardening I was bringing in the veggies and just opening
up the back door and dropping the bounty onto the floor.  I knew the
ferts (I has two) were sleeping (oh sure) and even if they did get up
they would only steel the zucchini as they had done before, no harm done
since I grow everything organically.  I figured I would sort the harvest
later, after I was finished in the garden.

After about three trips (twenty minutes) I came inside to the now missing
zucchini.  Only one piece missing, hmmm.  Should have been two stolen
since when one ferret is awake so is the other ferret.  So I start
looking around, then I hear a sneeze.  I track it down to Ms. Coco Chanel
behind the file cabinet.  Eating and sneezing she is chewing on a
HABENERO pepper!!!  She had eaten almost the WHOLE thing.  When I finally
reached her she squealed and jumped on my hand as I took her prize!!  She
seemed no worse for the wear.

After that anytime she had the opportunity she would grab a Habenero and
RUN as fast as she could to a secret spot.  I always let her grab and run
with the pepper but then I would STEAL it from her and not let her eat
it.  *LOL*

Mary Jo