From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 04:57:16 -0500
Good Morning to all and there fuzzy's, hope all is well!!!!  Well, I just
want to say a BIG BIG THANK YOU to all of you who wrote me with info on
what to do about my boy's green runny poop!!!!  He's still pooping green
and today is the 3rd day, he's up and about for his play time this morning
and is raising HELL , he's drinking water on his own(pedialyte of course)
but he's not eating his hard food he will eat his baby food though which is
a good sign I think.  I am not going to let my guard down for one minute
though, he will be going to the vet this afternoon I will NOT take any
chances with my baby's life!!!!!  His eyes are still very clear and bright
and he is still very very alert considering what he's going through, but I
think he will pull through what ever it is that he has!!!!!!  So if you can
say a little prayer for him I would appreciate it so very much!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY VERY MUCH
FOR CARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn, Tazy, and Squeeker(the new baby)