From:
Erin Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 16:48:45 PDT
Hello all!  I have run into a disturbing situation.  I am going on holidays
for two months to the United States and I have no one to take care of my
little girl Bandit.  I would take her with me but I can't afford it.  I
don't want to resort to giving her up for adoption, so I am asking my fellow
ferret owners if anyone would vollenteer to ferret sit for me.  I am
catching my plane on June 28th first thing in the morning, so I have until
that date to find someone trustworthy and experienced with fuzzies to watch
mine.

She hasn't been around other ferrets before, so she will most likely act
hostile towards them.  Bandit is approx.  1 year old, and she is a Sable
ferret( I think).  She is a nipper; just a warning.  I have a harness and a
leash for her that I use to take her for walks, I will also provide the
ferretsitter with her cage, litter box, etc.  If the sitter wishes, I will
pay them back in full for the food, litter, and any vet bills in case she
gets sick.  She's a pain to clip her nails, so I need someone who is
tolerant and knowledgeable of handling her properly when that's done.

I live in Edmonton, Alberta, if there's anyone that lives here or close to
here, please Email me if you can watch her.  Of course, just as parents
interview babysitters for their children, I will be doing the same to make
sure that she will be in good hands.  Thank-you very much.

Sincerely,
Erin and her little girl Bandit

P.S.~ Also I need to ask another favour, I haven't been able to afford
Bandit's shots yet, so if my ferret sitter can do that, I will gratefully
pay them back in full because I will have money when I come back.  I am not
a neglectant mother, I have had so many bills to pay that I haven't been
able to give her her first shots; and my dad has lent me the money to go to
trip, so that tells you just how broke I am.  I feel extremely bad that I
haven't been able to do it, so if someone could do that for me, I will be
extremely grateful.  I get a check at the end of July and I will put money
aside to pay the bill.  I promise my life on that because she really does
mean alot to me.  Thank-you again.