Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 12:29:37 -0500
As a matter of introduction, my name is Nala.  I'm sure you have heard my
Mommy speak of me, after all, I am her very first ferret who also happens
to be the smartest.  Now, I try to stay out of my Mommy's business but when
she told me about the question posted to the FML I realized ... YOU ARE
ALL CLUELESS!  The question went something like this - "What is the most
amazing damage your ferret has ever done?" Excuussee Mee!  What the heck
were you thinking Sukie?  It's not like your ferret put that Stereo up on
that top shelf.  You obviously had it in the wrong spot, you know, us
ferrets know that everything has it's place.  But I'm here to tell you
that we do have a good time when you humans forget that.  Please tell your
ferret not to worry, all of us ferrets get blamed for something, I just
don't know why all you humans are so into pointing fingers.  Here's what I
got blamed for ... My Dad, being a nice Dad that he is, brought me a glass
of milk.  Wasn't that nice of him?  He sat it right on top of the t.v.  I
just knew he brought it for me or why else would he set it on top of the
t.v. which I have easy access to ... being that the staircase is right
behind the it.  Even though my Daddy's nice, he's not the brightest ... why
didn't he put my milk in a bowl instead of a glass?  Well, you know that I
had to tip the glass over to get to the milk.  Everything after that
happened so fast it was a blur ... I was drinking milk as fast as fast
could be... there was a big poof of smoke ... my mom yelled "Dave", that's
my Daddy's name ya know ... my Dad came running over grabbed me ... he was
mumbling something about the milk ... my mommy said "who's the human here",
all I know is I wasn't finished drinking.  I'm not sure why but the t.v.
was missing for about a week or so ...