From:
Dana Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 05:51:59 -0800
Hi all!

You know you are a hopeless ferret addict when you are driving home
from school late at night, down a two lane road in the middle of the
countryside, and you smell the aroma of skunk in the air and think how
it kinda reminds you of how your little darlings smell...

Dana & Mike (proud parents of 7)
Robert (I am such a good boy!!  Mama, what's a skunk?)
Theodore (Being albino, I am the purest kind of ferret)
Samantha (Oh aren't you just full of yourself - everyone knows silver
mitt pandas are purest!)
Eddie (Look, I'm just glad to be a ferret! Ferrets are the best, I
mean look how silly the cat looks!)