Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 23:53:46 -0700
Greetings
I am new to this list but have been enjoying it a great deal.

I have 10 furkids 2 of which are disguised as minks.

My first is Stinkey also known as Stinky doodle<he suffers from depression>
the second is Winkey or Count winkey.  His teeth hang out and he looks
like a vampire poot.Both of them were gotten as babies.The next three
were rescues,the owner no longer wanted them and had dropped them off with
family that did not know what to do with them.They are Bell boy.Princess
and Twiggy Poo poo.The baby boy after that was 9 months old when I got him,
he was no longer wanted because of more children expected in the family.
After that I got Marvin,he was a wonderful boy that crossed the bridge
about 6 months ago,he was the first I lost and it was very painful but I
was allowed to enjoy him for the last three years of his life .My last two
are my girls that were big time rescues,Heidi and the Brat.Heidi was given
to me by the rescue group ,they couldn't adopt her out because of her age
and health.She was 6 and a half when I got her and they said she wouldn't
live more then 6 months.That was 2 and a half wonderful years ago,she is
now 9 and still going strong.I am blessed for each day I have with her,she
is special!!I also have the minks that are three years old,the are Mork and
Mindy and are most wonderful and loving pets.

Without taking up much more time I did want to address one issue.To the fur
parent with escaping poots under the door,I solved this problem by taking
the door down and nailing to the very underside a piece of wood from some
lattice work I had,you can buy it cut at the store and it will never be
noticed by anyone or damage a thing.I is just the right size for most doors
I have seen and enough to keep the little devils from going under.

thanks
Willow