From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 01:47:14 -0500
Some of the people that have bought these coins from me have been
gracious enough to e-mail me letting me know they have arrived.  Some I
have not heard a word from and a handful of others e-mailed me to say
they have not gotten them yet.  I have kept all the envelopes sent to me
with a date of arrival and the date and amount of coins I sent out.  I
have also copied all checks and money orders sent to me too.  I am trying
to be as organized as I can get.  Please, if you read this and have not
received your coins as of yet, e-mail me when you sent the funds and also
what your name is on the check or money order.  I will get your info
looked up and send you a response.  I want everyone to be happy and if
you are not getting what you paid for then I am going to bite the cost
and send you replacements at my expense and this time the damn post
office is going to send them and if they do not get to you I am going to
insure them at my cost also.  What I want is to raise money for my Rusty
BUT I want my customers to be satisfied also.  This means more to me then
you can imagine.  I send my best to everyone out there and let me tell
you that Rusty is in tip top condition.  My God, it is indeed a miracle.
Your purchases for these coins bought him his gravy supplies, his
Prednisone, his syringes, his Baytril and a lot of other items I would
never have been able to afford.  So you mean the world to me and I want
to see you happy.

Diane