From:
Debbie Lowrider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 04:55:00 EDT
Our new parrot has seen the vet today.  The vet said the ferrets could kill
the parrot, so guess my guess was wrong.  Have been reading about parrots
and didn't realize that a vets office will board a bird, this is a new one
for me.  To find a bird sitter, thought we would have to place an ad in the
newspaper.  Now that I know vets will board, this is a life saver.  Just
wanted to share this encase anyone needed to know.  Both species won't be
out at the same time.  We do plan to introduce the two thru the bird cage
at a later date.  Just encase one of us does forget to lock the bird cage.
As far as we can see, she/he, lol, ok she is now a he.  Encase the bird
gets on the floor, we might not have to worry so much.

Debbie