From:
Michele Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 16:52:41 -0700
Dooks and Kisses to all!

Thanks for checkin out mommy's ebay auctions! She's really excited to
have sold some of the stickers she made! She was so happy we even got
extra dingo treats today!!! WHOO HOO (Insert dooking and happy dance
here)!!

Well, she decided to print out and post another sticker today.

Here's the link:

"Got Ferrets?" sticker
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250232159508

This is the link to the "I Love My Ferrets" Sticker too:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250230751099

Mommy told us to mind our manners and make sure we say THANK YOU for
helping her out. She is not working right now and every bit helps.

Love to all our ferret friends and ferret parents everywhere!

Love,
Fattie, Pearl and Onyx