From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 06:25:18 -0400
I have not removed the Ferret Store ads from my site and in light of Pat
Stauffer (thanks) most likely won't.  I think the original post was not
from the management of the store and if it was not the by any means the
intended message that the store would prefer.

I am sure the Ferret Store will contour their inventory to accommodate
and coincide with the best interest of the animals first and the owners
with the buks second.

Thanks!

Gordon and Byte-me