From:
Mary Harrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:12:26 -0400
I just want to thank everyone for the wonderful time in KY.  This is
the first forum I have attended and was pleasantly surprised.  The
BFF's were amazing even though there was glass between us you could
see the intelligence in their sharp inquisitive eyes.  I thought the
presentations and the guest speakers were great.  Wolfy and Alex I think
you are two wonderful people.  I appreciate the creativeness you add to
the FML and the ferret loving community as well.

Finally, special thanks to Alex for the attention and kindness you showed
Sarah.  She hasn't stopped sleeping with the stuffed animal you gave her
since we returned home.  It even has its own blanket.  And thank you to
all that showed Sarah kind attention and patience it is something she
will never forget.  California Twins I want to party with you gals next
time........ you two are great!!!!

Mary Harrell