From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 19:36:36 -0700
Halloween is coming.....time to sign up for the FML Card Exchange!  I
will be taking sign-ups for the next couple weeks so if you want to join
in the fun, be sure to get your name and address to me!!  We will not
only be sending out really cool cards and stuff.....but we'll also be
collecting those dollars for Support Our Shelters.  There are so very
many shelters in need right now that the money will go into the SOS
General Fund and used to help as many shelters as possible!

If anyone has any questions about the card exchange, please let me know!
If you already signed up for this one, it might be a good idea to resend
your name as I had a few computer problems a while back....some files may
have been accidently deleted!  I don't want to leave anyone out!!

Thanks!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters