From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 23:31:35 -0700
Attached is from a folder from Azmira Holistic Animal Care on what's in
many pet foods.  I'll type it out if you'd rather but it is readable.  I
know you can't put out attachments but it is interesting that it states
that it has been linked to cancer of the spleen among several other
maladies common to ferrets.

Carol Owens

[Moderator's note: Unfortunately the server throws away all attachments
before doing anything else with a post, so I never get to see them.  If
there's a link you can post so those interested can go to the site and
read it for themselves that would be great.  BIG]