From:
Jon & Veda Chalmers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:42:34 -0500
>People, people, people.  Why must we always attack those creators in the
>entertainment industry who use ferrets in a negative form, such a using
>them as food, poking fun of the species, or using them as another form
>that we, as ferrets lovers, may take offense to?  We read too much in to
>every incident that the entertainment industry uses the ferret in other
>ways than construing it as a great pet.  Doesn't the entertainment
>industry use other animals, such as dogs, cats, pigs, etc, in the same
>fashion at times?

I didn't mean to start an anti-Harry Potter movement by any means.  I
just posted in order to give people the opportunity to speak to thier
kids or prepare themselves for the dead ferret scenes in the movie.
It's nice to know before hand so you aren't shocked when it comes on
the screen larger than life.