From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 18:02:53 -0500
Lt. Charlie reporting from New Mexico zone 3.

Gen. Rowdy we have managed to get the "pad things as mommy calls them" and
have gotten the Bathsalts, but mommy got the salts back. We have stored the
pad things in the under the bed depo.

The mommy human is coming along nicely, she let us play in her draws today.
Up til now they where off limits.  She also got some plastic eggs and put
them in a big box for us to roll around in.  Sgt. Kiki is to be praised for
her mopping and the "Sad eye" thing.  Mommy said she felt guity because they
had taken away all Kiki's favorite place(the printer stand, a real set back,
the cabnets).

The Highest of treason has come to our attention.  Pvt. Riki was
Photographed sleeping with the head of the FDI.  When asked what she was
doing, she said, ' I was getting him to relax and spill all the info on
local FDI movements in your area." At this point we can not prove she is
lying, but we are whatching very closely!!

Gen. Rowdy your the highest rank in the FLO. What should we do if she is
passing info to the FDI?

Signing off.
Lt. Charlie(what if she is a trator. )
Sgt. Kiki(Charlie next time your at the puterthing get the FERRETONE)
Pvt. Riki ( I was just getting him to trust me and he was so warm)
Lea (Oh lord, am l nuts yet or is there more to come?)