From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 08:51:34 -0400
Hi, all-

I was just sent Felix.exe, an electronic pet file from a friend.  Felix is
a black and white cat that walks around the screen, watches TV, looks at a
fish bowl, etc.  (Hold on BIG--the ferret connection is coming.)

And I thought, wouldn't it be great to have a ferret e-pet.  What would
it do?

It would drag the icons off your Windows screen and stash them.

It would wardance across the screen, or flash around the edges chasing a
ball.

It would roll around, grabbing its own butt and wrestling with itself.

It would roll up in a ball and sleep.

It would disappear through the "ends" of ferret tubing and reappear from
the "other end" somewhere else on your monitor.

And of course it would poop in all of the corners of your monitor, and
drag its butt across your printing to wipe it.

An added feature is that as soon as you've become enamoured of the little
guy, you bring up the file one day, and find that you now have three
ferrets instead of one--Ferret Math!

Melodyt and the elven eleven

Ferret math--the only place in the universe where 7 minus 1 equals 11!