From:
Deb Cacy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 15:09:11 -0700
Hi.  I have a female ferret that was found in our backyard.  No one claimed
her, so we are keeping her.  Her name is Fizbin.  ANd she STINKS!

I just called to see how much it will be to get her altered and descented.
And was told that they don't recommend descenting.  The lady said if the
vet slips just a little that the ferret will be pooping all over the house
and not be able to control her anal muscles.  She said she has five, and
one is not descented.  She said all it takes to get rid of the smell is
altering them...

What do you guys think?  I don't know much about ferrets, we are still
learning.  But Fizbin has the run of the house with the cats...and she
stinks so badly!

Deb C.
SAHM of Michael (8), John (4), and Susan (1)
Wife of Erik (May 25, 1990)
mailto: [log in to unmask]
ICQ #10273906