From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 17:58:01 EST
In a message dated 10/31/01 4:34:59 AM, April writes:
>I saw in a very recent FML (not yet in the archives) that Dick Bossart
>has revised the Ferret Owner's Manual?  My version is from Sept 2000 and
>I'd like to get the most recent one (I'm hoping it mentions the new Merial
>vax as well as FERVAC D as approved vax for canine distemper for ferts)

I have the latest version about 95% complete.  All I need to do is a
review, cleanup, then get the table of contents in order and send it to
the Web Master to get it on the Web page.  I haven't made much progress
lately - daughter getting married this weekend and things have been sort
of hectic these past weeks.  As soon as things setting down, I promise
I'll finish it up.  It does include mention of the new Merial distemper
vaccine.  I'll post a notice here when it's available.

Dick B.