From:
dwforgiven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2012 00:02:21 -0400
I have had about four ferrets come in over the years that will chew on
the bowls. These ferrets have not had teeth problems, nor do they seem
to have had any medical issue to account for it. I did find that if I
put the food into a flat bowl, with about a 1/2" rim, they were less
likely to chew. They were also less likely to chew if it was a thick
rubbery type plastic dish, rather than ceramic. Yes, I know ceramic is
better for them. I keep it cleaned and sterilized.

Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue