From:
lynne fink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 12:11:43 -0700
Look up the Bounce website.  It says that a sheet will repel ants.
Haven't tried it myself as I use an ant trap outside by the door and
they don't often come in.  There are lots of other things Bounce can
be used for.  I found it a very informative site and very surprising.

Lynne & the wondrous weezels (9)

[Moderator's note: I don't doubt it works... I'd stay away too... I'll
bet it keeps them smelling fresh too if it doesn't sicken them first.
Anyhow, there seem to be many "Bounce websites."  The official one,
http://www.bouncesheets.com/ , doesn't mention the ant-repellant
properties, though it does suggest keeping the product away from pets.
http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/bounce.html does mention the
ants and also has a link to another (dead?) site.  BIG]