From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 10:10:15 -0700
I also have a lovebird named Sam. We got a bad bunch of food for him and had
flies all over the place. Flies are just adult maggots so maybe just throw
everything out like I did, do the bleach routine as suggested, and it should
work. They have to be eliminated at the source. To find the source you have
to be sort of a detective.

Tom
What is happiness? Happiness is to kill your enemy and see him driven before
you and at night to hear the lamentation of his women. --Conan