From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 16:22:43 EDT
Hi gang,
Just replying to Cobra question about the PROGRAM and to thank everyone for
the gobs of responses and information.

To Cobra: I am still in the process of determining if the program is right
for us so I won't form an opinion on it yet but I can help you with the
dosages.  Ferrets get the PROGRAM for cats in a 135 mg suspension (it is for
cats 0-10 pounds).

To all the fmler's who responded to MY question about the PROGRAM and flea
control, THANK YOU.  I was responding individually at first but the
fmler who suggested the garlic pills as well but I don't have my print out
with me and cannot recall who it was off hand.  I am going to get some this
weekend.  I realize the importance of population control but that STILL
doesn't stop them from biting and my animals are ALL suffering GREAT
discomfort!  I am mainly interested in REPELLING the fleas.  Also, I
contacted the Ciba-Geigy co.  and they are sending me a complimentary yard
spray to help out.  They were extremely nice and concerned.  My animals are
all inside pets and since they come in and go out all day they said the dogs
(especially Emily) may continue to bring in hitch-hikers.  If this continues
and we are unable to control the fleas they said they would gladly refund my
money!  How cool of them!

Well gotta go,
        Love to all,
                Irena...Lucy, Chelsea, Rikki and Tabitha's mom