From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 21:09:13 EST
Of course ferrets can count.How else would Jasmine be able to know if all
her babies were there?How could Valentine know Taz got one more raisin than
him,and how could Taz tell if his stash is all there?Jasmine has to be able
to count all her pacifiers,and I've seen her do it.BTW,Jasmine doesn't
allow any chewing on her pacies.She can be in the living room and know if
Taz is within 10 feet of her hidey hole in the bathroom.A good scent for
men might be sandlewood,though I'm sure most wouldn't mind getting the
raspberry.(sorry guys)

Maggie,I too have found fossil evidence of prehistoric ferrets,in more than
one place.I found my site in the living room,behind the tv cabinet.There
were raisins,but also pizza crust(petrified),french fries(didn't know they
had McD's then),and an empty cereal box(small one).Did you find any cave
drawings of raisins on the walls?I did,and one crude drawing of a cat.What
do you suppose that means?

Sandy & 3 non-housecleaning ferrets

A closed mouth gathers no foot.