From:
"Helen M. Wojciechowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 06:57:54 EST
>So, it is with heavy heart...that I let everyone know that the shelter
>is shutting down.  All shelter ferrets will be needing forever homes

Joanne

I am so sorry that you have decided to close.  I do understand and I will
pray for good homes for your kids.  Maybe one day when things start to
look up for you, you will reopen.  I know how hard it has been on you
lately.  Losing a Mom is very devastating.  Especially when you are as
close to them as you were to yours and I was to mine.  As you know lost
my Mom in August so it hasn't been an easy road for me either.  I still
have a very hard time of it and I have to keep my self really busy so
I don't think about her.  Then I lost my beautiful cat the day after
Christmas and My almost nine year old Ferret Big Al on Jan. 8.  It really
takes a lot out of you when you go through so many deaths.  I hope you
stay in touch.  I so enjoyed reading about your Mom because she sounds
so much like mine.

I pray that all your shelter ferrets will find wonderful forever homes.
Keeping you and them in my prayers daily.

SPAY IS THE ONLY WAY, NEUTER IS SUPER

DON'T BREED WHAT YOU DON'T NEED

Rescue One Till There Are None
Find Forever Homes For Them All