From:
Rebecca Felten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 15:00:14 EST
                    "To all Grieving Fert Luvers"

My husband & I send our most sincerest & heartfelt feelings to all of you
who have and are grieving for a Fert journeying to the Rainbow Bridge.

I recently held "Polar Bare" as he barked his way to the Rainbow
Bridge......

It is a truly emotional moment .. cannot hardly write for the tears in my
eyes......

But want you all to know that we feel for you toooo........

At least they are no longer suffering and are playing with all their new
found friends and past brothers and sisters.

Take care of the ones you now have as they need you to.

Best Regards,

Luv & Licks,

Rebecca & her Furries
(Hoppy, Rodney, Wild Thing, Amazon, Cinnamon,
Cocoa the Cannibal, Black Velvet & Ceasar
& Rosey I, Rosey II and Polar Bare journeying to the
Rainbow Bridge)