From:
Woozle Kisses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 19:08:41 -0700
I, too, received a Mother's Day card from my "furbabies".  I just wanted
to thank the dear person that sent me the car on behalf of my babies.  It
really made my day.  :)

My street name was wrong, as was the zip code, but it got to me and I'm
glad that it did!

Thanks again!

Holly

Zoe--"Thank you kind person for sending our Mommy a card....I would've
helped, but the no thumbs thing kinda prevents me from doing so!"

George--"Gotta get a piece of tail...gotta get a piece of tail...gotta
get a piece of tail!" Sorry everybody, but he's getting neutered this
week!  ;-)

Texas--"Mom, how come there isn't a kitty on the card?!"