From:
"Monkey, Kona, Two, and Mitz Schlossberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 23:17:59 -0500
snip---

>Being a Two Million Miler on Delta, I can attest that they are
>ferret-friendly.  You must, however, have their shots up to date and be
>prepared to give proof on demand.
>C.B. Goins and Maximilian (The World's Most Spoiled Fuzzbean)

Ok now I have been wondering about this.  From what I hear there is a one
pet in the cabin rule per section.  I have 4 fuzzies though.  What to do?
Smuggle??  And if so how do you get them past the x-ray for carry-on bags or
on your person for the walk thru metal detector.  We are talking 4 ferrets
and only 2 adults to conceal them.

Of course I would bring proof of shots and letter of health from vet (which
I already have).

Or could I go through as if I was approved.  And then just waltz on a plane?
My onboard carrier looks like a regular bag.  BUt what do they do at the
x-ray and metal detector even if you are approved???

Does anyone have experience here??

Thanks.
-Raechel (Watchur6) & Kevin (Sparky)

=-= Monkey, Kona, Mitz, and Two =-= [log in to unmask] =-=
 "Look Mom and Dad, We have our own email address!"
                VISIT OUR FERRET WEB PAGE
      http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/8259/