From:
TS Meyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 09:15:05 -0500
I would like to thank each and everyone one of you for your cards and
letters to Pat.  She enjoyed them so much.  Your support helped her
through some hard times.  Sadly we lost her on May 21st at 59 yrs of
age.  She will live in our hearts forever.

I am very proud to call you all my friends.

Bill Meyers

~~~~~
"But we in it shall be remember'd; we few, we happy few, we band of
brothers ; For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my
brother..."