Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 18:46:20 EST
hi,

Yesterday, I turned on my tv while I was drying my hair.  As I was going
towards Nickelodeon, I saw a commercial for some kind of brand name
cupcake.  I caught the last few seconds of it.  I think it began with an H,
but not sure.  Anyways I thought what I saw hanging upside down in front of
the windshield, in the driver's way..a ferret.  I am not absolutely sure if
it was a ferret, but it sure looked like one.  I wish I would've caught the
whole commercial.

Has anyone ever seen this commercial....I think the ferret..if it was a
ferret..was trying to get a cupcake or a twinky or something.  I don't
know, but it was probably one of those commercials you only see once, or
won't see it because you aare waiting for it to come on.

well hope everyone is doing ok..it is sure cold outside..below zero here.

Dooks to all

Laura and Banx