From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 20:11:05 -0500
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!  A couple of the "Live Prey Advocates" that
keep pushing this issue are from Australia ( YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!).  I
got a private e-mail from someone in your club a few days ago explaining
this to me and the type of people you are.

You Aussies may feed live/natural prey and that's fine, but *PLEASE* do
not try ramming your way of thinking or your practices down our throats!
We are intelligent creatures and can think for ourselves.

All aspects of the subject have been examined so there is no need to keep
this going.

You also have ignored the other information that was given about other
influences that effect our ferrets lives.  I have done fine with my
Inova which is made from Turkey & Chicken (Not meal or by-products).  My
oldest furkid died at 13 years thankyou very much.

Ferrets have been DOMESTICATED for thousands of years (at least in the
US) and the physical structure has changed since their ancestor's day.
Even their skeletal structure is different.  Just because they are
decedents of the wild form doesn't deem it necessary to feed them
live/natural prey.

Dogs decended from the *Wolf*, but you don't see us feeding THEM live
prey.

Now can we *PLEASE* get onto something else??!!

BTW, Rich, Let me know when you find the *Kibble Tree", it's got to be
cheaper than what I pay for food now!  You and I can corner the market
on ti.

And Deva, LOVE the "Ferret Charmer" at the *Trouble Makers Inc.* site,
VERRY CUTE!

Debi, also from NJ