From:
Steven Lamoureux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 15:47:06 -0700
I have two 21/2 year old sable in color males that I need to find a good
home for.  I live in Lynnwood, WA, just about 15 miles north of Seattle.  I
am giving my boys away for free, but only on a few conditions.  One they
must remain together for the rest of their lives.  Two they must be kept in
the large three story cage that I have them in.  And three, they must go to
a family that has enough time to play with them and allow them to get out
for a while each day.

I can be contacted at (425) 743-5820 or by e-mail at [log in to unmask]

Steven Lamoureux