From:
Jena Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 08:10:59 EDT
ok from my firend first --- she wants to konw if feeding her ferret purina
one kitten chow is ok for the time being?????  she ran out of TF food and
hasnt made it to the pet store to get some so she picked it up????  I told
her I would ask and I dont see much harm but let me know oh wise ones
(though it does make the poop la browinsh colour but I told her it was
cause the food is tanish brown

my questions --- since I still live at home and have to get premission for
anymore pets!  haha we'll see -- I wanted to know your opinion.... Angel my
silver-mitt is 3 months old now and he gets a lot of love and attention
(well a lil less cause im working a lot of overtime right now) but still he
gets his share..... I dont want to go through raising another kit again in
my life!  geez and I thought my Vinyl was bad ,,, Angel is Vinyl x 200 the
trouble!  hence the lil fucker nickname!

I want to get another kid for him to play with.... should it be a male or
female (Angel is a male) and should I pick the new one out or should
Angel????  Im quite well on character and personatlities ... and do you
think he would get along with the new one right away or might I have to
seperate them????

also -- Angel has this tendency to hack up what sounds like hairballs but
nothing comes out -- it goes on for about 5-10 times in a row of
hacking????  I think its a ploy to get out of the cage!  hahaha believe it!
but he goes to the vet to get SHOT #2 saturday -- we moved the date cause
mummy needs to get concert tickets on saturday and not friday!

Angel listen quite well when he wants and even does things Vinyl did to
irrate me that I catch myself yelling Vinyl at him instead of Angel -- now
is that weird or what!  I knew Vinyl would never leave me!  he was
reincarnated into Angel just for me -- does anyone else see their loved
ones in their new ferrets or is it me......

they always say when you love someone with all your heart and more they
never really go away!  and Vinyl never did!  I am so glad I got Angel after
Vinyl died never thought I would get another but thanks to those who helped
out back in May when Vinyl died!  you guys are great!

What's in a name -- well Angel was named Angel Michael -- Angel, well he
just looked like one(never trust that look in your life cause they are
really devils) and Michael after my beloved late friend Michael Hutchence

thas my explanation of his name ---

Jena & Angel
Mum tries to be unique when she named me and she said I was her lil Angel
and I still am even though I found her box of toys more interesting then my
own but she still loves me I know she does thats why she'll rasberry me as
I squeal with joy!