From:
Cam and Teresa Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 19:22:43 -0500
It has been a long time since I have posted and all is fairly well at this
end.  Things are quite busy and because of that, I don't get to read each
day's FML in its entirety but I do get to skim it.  I miss not being able
to read it all on a regular basis.

There is a good chance that we will be heading down to Mesa Arizona for a
couple of weeks over Christmas and the New Year and we will be travelling
in our motor home with our 6 fuzzies and our dog.  I will of course check
out Star ferrets for vets, and other sources as well but sometimes those
aren't up to date and besides, I would rather have personal
recommendations.  Does anyone on this list live in the Mesa area that knows
of a good, ferret knowledgeable vet?  Please e-mail me personally so not to
clutter up the FML with personal stuff.  Thanks a million for your help.

By the way, what a surprise last night when "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"
had a question on it that included both ferrets and the Mongoose as
possible answers.  That was interesting.

Take care.
Tryntje Miller.