From:
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 09:57:14 -0700
We are housing over 50 ferrets at the sanctuary which has forced us to
purchase bigger and more efficient easy clean Ferret Nation cages.  As
funds permit we are replacing 2,3 and 4 level black wire cages that are
in good to excellent condition.  This is to cut down on the time I spend
cleaning cages every day and also housing more ferrets comfortably
together.  We are only asking for a small donation for each cage.  If
someone needs a cage and cannot afford a donation we would be happy to
give it to them for free.  All we need is for someone to pick them up.
We also have some wire rabbit cages.  We do not recommend them for other
than a sleeping place or transport for rabbits who have another play
area.  We are in the Verde Valley, which is near Cottonwood, Prescott
and not far from Flagstaff.  We are about 1 1/2 hours north of Phoenix.
These cages are worth the drive.

If anyone would like to donate a Ferret Nation cage through
ferretdepot.com, any ferret things or money, that would be greatly
appreciated and is tax deductible.  Tax I.D. #86-1031301.

If anyone is interested in the cages please contact us.

Fran C. Freedman, President & Co-Founder
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary
"A New Beginning..."
www.morningstarr.org

You may contact us at: 928-821-2420 or email: [log in to unmask] or
mail: P.O. Box 1363, Cornville, AZ 86325