From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 16:17:03 -0700
We are still looking for a good home for the two ferrets listed below.
She is asking $75 for everything; I think that is fair and we would
all agree it is usually best to ask for some financial investment when
re-homing a ferret.

Please contact Lori at the email address below or her phone number as I
don't have these kids.  I would certainly appreciate it if someone is
in the position they can take these ferrets in.

Thanks!
Julie

--- Lori <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,
I am looking for a home for 2 ferrets.  Here's their info if you think
you can help:

male and female
little over 1 year old
male is Makata he is white with red eyes
female is Stella she is a sable

They come with a new 2 story cage, all supplies, like, shampoo, ear
cleaner, treats, toys, deodorizing spray, and some other spray that is
suppose to make them not go to the bathroom in areas it has been sprayed.
(dosen't work)

They have 3 litter boxes and some pine litter pellets left I think.  Plus
food.  If there is anything you can do to help, I would really appreciate
it, so would the twins who can't breath right now :)

Thanks,
Lori
My contact info is
419-207-1528 home number and I live in Ashland.

Julie Fossa
FL (772)228-9067
OH (419)225-8158
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter