From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:42:23 EST
I coulda (yes, coulda is a word, lol) sworn that I had read that rabies
vaccines were good for three years... but the reason why they are truly
recommeded every year is due to the fear that the public wouldn't
remember them as well.  This also gives the animal opportunity to have
regular exams.  I thought I read a paper on this associated with
Georgia... gosh, my memory is crap.

I thought I had read that the distemper vaccine was only good for a year,
but that there has not been a great amount of research with ferrets in
this area to know this for absolute fact.

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/